The Bow Bar
Gift Vouchers Have Returned
We are currently CLOSED.
We don't see ourselves re-opening again till 2021.
We will keep you up to date.
Terms and Conditions for Gift Vouchers
The Following Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. By purchasing the Bow Bar Gift Voucher, it cannot be used in any of our other bars. The Stockbridge Tap and Cloisters vouchers are available to purchase separately.
2.a The Gift Voucher is valid for 12 months from the Re-Opening Date* of the bar. At the expiry of the validity period, the Gift Voucher cannot be used for purchase, reactivated nor can the unused value be refunded.
*2.b The Re-Opening Date is the official opening to the public for on-sales, this excludes the Re-Opening for off-sales only while Lockdown is still in place.
3. The purchase of the Gift Voucher is non-refundable.
4. The Gift Voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. No change can be given from the purchase when using a Gift Voucher. However, you may use your Gift Voucher towards a larger amount and pay the difference
a) If the purchase is £15, we cannot give you £5 from a £20 Gift Voucher.
b) If the purchase is £25, you will have to pay £5 if using a £20 Gift Voucher.
6. Either print off your voucher or show the email on your phone when redeeming your Gift Voucher. All vouchers will be recorded as redeemed when presented.
7. Returns. If for any reason, there is a problem with the drinks purchased. No cash refund can be given, but we will replace any drink with an equal or same priced product.
9. Any member of staff reserves the right to refuse service under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
10. By purchasing a Gift Voucher, you agree to the above Terms & Conditions
11. To make service easier, please present the voucher before ordering